20.11.08

things i love thursday


  • Coffee - Near the end of semester I always drink insane amounts of coffee to get me through all of my assignments. This time of year it's very easy with Starbucks Holiday drinks which are one of my favourite parts about Christmas. The Gingersnap Latte and the Espresso Truffle are both very delicious, and I would highly recommend trying either of them.
  • Playlists - I am currently working on assignments and getting ready to buckle down and start studying for my final exam. I have included a weekly playlist in hopes of spreading my favourite tunes of the week.
  • Oatmeal - I have always been a big fan of breakfast, but never a fan of oatmeal. However, this week I decided that I needed a new breakfast food so I decided to buy a box, and I am now hooked! I bought the flavoured instant oatmeal, but have been adding brown sugar and dried fruit to it for a little extra taste.
  • Reinventing my wardrobe - I've recently bought a few new sweaters that were a lot different than things presently in my wardrobe and it has brought new life to my outfits. I was getting really bored with my clothes so having a few new items makes things more interesting.
  • Haircuts - I went and got my haircut yesterday and it has really perked up my mood. My hair was getting long and the ends were getting dry and having life back in my hair has made me feel like myself again. I prefer having short hair and don't think I'll try growing it out for a long time. I feel like I have a new spring in my step and can't stop playing with it. It also helps that my haircut cost $14.70 because I went to the hair school at Dufferin Mall.


MixwitMixwit make a mixtapeMixwit mixtapes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Being a loser with the comments again .. but reading this made me happy =) It was such a perk-up entry! I might have to make something like this myself to give me the same boost.

I miss ya Leah.