17.11.08

Weekly Resolutions -- Week 1



I decided in an attempt myself to write more often I would start making weekly resolutions like Gala from iCiNG was doing for a while. Additionally, maybe if I put a list of weekly goals I might actually accomplish something because it is down in writing.

Write!

I don't want to put a frequency on this, as there are days that I have a lot of class that involves writing so it would be unreasonable to force myself to write on those days unless of course I chose to do so.

Finish English Essay
So I know I shouldn't put homework on this, but I want to finish this essay this week so I can focus on Info. and Vis. assignments next week. I just need to buckle down and work on it but I am lacking motivation.

Wake up earlier
I have been running late for school and everything lately, so I am going to try and wake up earlier in the morning. I tried to cut out computer time in the morning so as not to be constantly late, but I like to check things in the morning. Therefore the only way to have more time in the morning is to create more time.

Work out
I have been going to the gym 1-2 times a week for the last few weeks and am really needing to up my frequency. I think I am going swimming on Wednesday so that is one workout out of the way. I feel better when I work out, and want to remain in the shape I am in, so need to workout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so nice to get to read your stuff on a regular basis again =) I have to write that short story for my class soon.. so you better be ready to give me some feedback =P
I love your resolutions lol ... I have extremely similar ones! Especially the one about the gym *shifts eyes* lol.
How do I follow your blog? I can't seem to find the button .. if it is a button I should be looking for.
Ttysoon Leah =)