24.11.08

Videos

I have a few things I want to write about but am busy getting my assignments done. I am finished the first draft of my English essay (!!!) which was what I set out to do last week. I am also in the finishing stages of preparing to write my big question assignment. So I will write more when I have the time, but I thought I'd leave a few video clips to fill time until I post again (because I know that no one has anything better to do than read my blog.)




This is one of my favourite Motion City Soundtrack songs, and I think it sounds amazing acoustic.



I am currently watching season 2 of How I Met Your Mother. It is an amazing show and I highly recommend it to anyone.



Gilmore Girls is my favourite show ever, so here is a clip of funny Gilmore Girls moments. Enjoy until I am no longer stressed by homework.

No comments: